Thursday, October 18, 2012

Denis' holidays

In the holidays I went to Masterton for a football tournament. It took 1 day to get to Masterton by car. When we got there, there was a trampoline,a slide and swings. My game was on Sunday, So I had to get a good night sleep on Saturday. It was quite hard to sleep with all the racquet made from the passing trucks. Eventually I got to sleep. Then the next day I got up early and put my football gear on, had my breakfast and brushed my teeth, now I am already to go to my football game, BUT I had to wait for my mum dad to wake up. Finally they Wake up, I was lucky because I had my brother with me, so we went outside and played on the swings and the slide. By now my mum and dad were already to go. But there was one major thing we had to do fist which was to... pack up. At the end of the day we won a few and lost a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment