Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Nick's camp article

CAMP WAS AWESOME (even though I got homesick...)! I arrived at Arangi camp and ran to our cabin (we had the best cabin)! Our cabin had a working heater and light(most of the other cabins didn`t). We then headed to the rope swings and rock climbing. Then we came to the high ropes course(IT WAS FREAKY!!!)! I chickened out and didn1t do it. Then we ate casserole and had rice pudding. As I was getting into bed I rang home(we got reception on the first night) I woke up the next morning and ran outside. We then went to abseiling (I chickened out again!) and rafting(FUN!!!). We then made fires to make hamburgers and roast marshmallows. Then we went to camp in tents far from the camp site and that's when I got homesick(we didn`t get reception). I woke up the next morning and lost my voice! Then we went on a day tramp and then slept in bivys(tents we made ourselves). I woke up the next morning and still hadn`t got my voice back. The only toilets their were smelly long drops so I was forced to do my business in there! Then we did caving and flying fox (EPIC) and then headed home. When I got back I enjoyed a nice shower, coke and... A FLUSH TOILET!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment