Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Piwakawaka's camp experience, by Jaimie

Once upon a time in a land far away called Masterton, Piwakawaka went to camp. We left on the train and it seemed like hours until we got there. Rm2 started in the cabins. We dumped our stuff then left to go to the rock climbing which was really fun. There was a small practice abseiling wall there which was about 8 feet high. Simple. I learnt how to belay and so I belayed Miss King and Amy. Esme took forever on the swing rope but at least she did it! :-) Then we went to the high and low ropes course . I winded my self on the low ropes so I hated it. I then went on the high ropes wich was really fun. The next day we went on a long tramp with an amazing veiw. We made bivvyh's and I was with Bre, Emily and amy. On the third day we went rafting, abseiling and slept in tents. I thought camp was a great experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment