Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Malin's article about college testing



After weeks of practice, the day I haven't really been waiting for
finally came and hit me in the face, It was the 15th of November and I
started that day arriving late for school -I always find that big days
always have bad first impressions- and sat down listening carefully
for things I have missed. I asked are we allowed calculators but the
teacher said 'I don't think so' in an unsure tone so I took one anyway
just in case you had to find the square root of something.

We left class and made our way to the hall and then went up to the
college gym. From there, one big group went to do the test
somewhere(not sure where they went) and the rest were split into
groups of 25 and went to different classes to do their tests.

Some people found it hard and some people found it easy.
That was the college testing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment